Fulfilling your needs
We at Alinma Bank, offer new customers who own sole proprietorships, the time and effort saving service of opening a new corporate account online With this around-the-clock service, you avoid having to visit a branch to complete the process, and additionally can order and print cards at one of our specially designated Alinma ATMs. With your new corporate account, you will have full control over your business’ banking transactions and will enjoy the exemplary level of service that is the hallmark of Alinma Bank.
- Fully online account opening
- No branch visits, no hard-copy documents to be signed
- Available 24/7
- Ability to register for Alinma Internet Corporate
- Ability to print cards at designated Alinma ATMs or to have them delivered by postal mail
- For owners of sole proprietorships only
- Owners must be registered with the government’s Absher system
*Alinma Bank policies regarding company risk profiles apply and may affect approval of online account opening requests.