We are pleased to inform you that you are eligible for our Alinma Internet Business service, which provides integrated online banking services to meet all your needs. A comprehensive service, Alinma Internet Corporate gives you the flexibility carry out all your banking operations around-the-clock, easily and securely.
Features that meet your needs:
- Access account balances and review account statements
- Manage cash across the company’s accounts through fixed orders
- Identify cash flow movement over a given period
- Set permissions and authorizations for users on a per account and per function basis
- Establish flexible approval sequences for financial operations
- Execute all types of financial operations (domestic, internal and international) as per set authorizations and approval sequences
- Pay utility bills via SADAD
- Settle government payments
- Submit and execute payroll files automatically
Alinma Internet Business services:
- Account management
- Fund transfers and bulk fund transfers
- Bill payments and bulk bill payments
- SADAD Account
- Payroll solutions
- Business Billing
- Dividend distribution
- Point of sale statements
Digital Account Opening Steps (sole proprietorship and individual corporate):
- Enter Your ID number, CR number, and accept the terms and conditions.
- After clicking "Next", you will be redirected to National IAM Platform to log in with your Absher credentials, and you will receive a temporary password on your registered mobile at Abshar.
- After logging in to National IAM Platform, you will be redirected to Alinma Bank Business account opening site.
- For more security, you'll see a pop-up screen to confirm that you have logged out from IAM platform after the authentication process.
- Then you have to enter the required data to open the account in Alinma Bank Business account opening site, and the account will be opened immediately
- You can start using Alinma internet Business services directly by clicking on Online Service Request
Registration steps for Alinma Internet Corporate service:
- Visit the nearest Alinma branch or contact at relationship manager.
- Open a current account.
- Fill out the “Business Electronic Services” forms and you can start using Alinma internet Business services directly.