As part of its commitment to support the development of Shariah-compliant banking, Alinma Bank is pleased to provide you with its Alinma Shariah Publications application for smart devices – the first electronic application of its kind, which gives users access to the juristic decisions of the Alinma Bank Shariah Committee.
The Secretariat of the Alinma Bank Shariah Committee communicates and coordinates with specialists in the field of Islamic banking and the jurisprudence of contemporary financial transactions. The Secretariat’s aim is to thoroughly investigate emerging issues based on the directives of the bank’s Shariah Committee. In pursuit of this goal, the Secretariat has engaged numerous researchers to study major issues and render authoritative opinions. As such, views expressed are those of the author, and do not necessarily represent the opinions of Alinma Bank or its Shariah Committee.
- Ability to review content sequentially
- Ability to review content in e-book format identical to printed volumes
- Advanced search capabilities: by decision number, text, title, section, and page
- Index of decisions that allows screening by main topics and sub-topics according to the bank’s business functions and the parties benefiting from the decision in the bank
- Ability to share decisions or parts of decisions with others
- Ability add decisions to the user’s list of favorites
To download the application: