Through Alinma App or Alinma Internet Banking.
Steps to open an account
- Download Alinma App or Visit the Alinma Internet Banking.
- Via Alinma App, Click on “Open Account Online in Alinma bank” or via Alinma Internet Banking, Click on “Open an Account”
- Enter your ID and mobile number registered in ABSHER.
- Login into ABSHER system to verify the Identity.
- Enter the required data and complete your account opening.
Steps to open an account for youth (15-18 years)
- Visit Alinma App or Alinma Internet Banking.
- For Alinma App: Click on “Open Account Online in Alinma bank”.
For Alinma Internet Banking: Click on “Open an Account”
- Enter your ID and mobile number registered at ABSHER.
- Login into ABSHER to verify the Identity.
- Add guardian information for verification.
- Send SMS to guardian mobile number to share it with dependent to proceed with opening Account process.
- Enter OTP that sent via SMS to guardian mobile in verification code filed.
Service Features :
- Opening a current account through Alinma Internet Banking or Alinma App anywhere, 24 hours a day.
- Digitally authenticate your ID with the National “IAM” platform, which can be accessed directly through the Alinma website.
- Issuance of digital debit card with option to print the card through self-service machine.
- Auto-registration in Alinma digital channels.
- The immediate, full benefit of Alinma’s digital products and services.
Immediately benefit from Alinma Bank digital services, such as:
- Opening savings account, family account.
- Direct subscription to the Namaa product, Instant saving service, and the kids savings service.
- Transfer funds locally through SARIE service.
- Transfer money internationally through Alinma Express, Western Union and Swift.
- Paying government bills and payments.
- Direct issuance of the purchase and traveler cards.
- Issuing and printing digital bank certificates.
- Registration in Mazaya Alinma Program.